View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 07:19 PM   #8
sabrinasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Rat Zapper info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydergurl
If you put poison outside, the mice can eat it and it takes a while to kill them, and they can come in your house and run around and die there. I would not use it anywhere.
And what about that rat zapper? Where do you put it so the pets can't get at it? Where did you get it and how much did it cost? Does it always work? If it works, I'm always interested in new and innovative ways to get rid of the little suckers! Thanks for the info.
This is the most wonderful gadget I've ever paid good money for. You put a piece of dry dog type food in the very back, the rat goes in, contact the metal plate and his tail or his side contacts the other plates and he is DEAD. You pick it up, tip it into the trash - rat/mouse gone - put another piece of bait in it, turn it off and on again - and it's ready again. 2 years ago we had real problems all over town and I got 6 of the horrible things with it before I had to change batteries. I got one for my Dad and he got 2 mice that same year. It was just a horrible year for them.

Here's the web site: http://www.ratmousezapper.com/

They WORK.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!