View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #7
Wabbit
Love my little flowers
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 049

Oh I just loved all the crazy little yorkie stories....lol

My Daizy is alot like the sleepy ones...that throw fits....however she's very quiet and subtle about it... if it get's past 10 o'clock she just tends to follow me everywhere and stare at me...lol She yawns and blinks her sleepy little eyes ALOT...

I'll take her and put her in bed with my hubby but She absolutely will not stay in bed with him.....she will stay up as long as I do...which can be late since I have insomnia...lol Finally she'll get too tired to give me the quiet guilt trip and finally she'll cuddle up next to me and try to sleep. She does it every night!! lol I just love it..

She also loves to tease me with her little "lamby" I"ll ask her where it is...and she'll run, find it and act like she's bringing it to me...she'll lay it on the floor and just watch me and wait for me to reach for it....she'll wait there as LONG as I don't move...lol as soon as I move to grab it she attacks me and the toy!! LOL

LOVE THEM PRECIOUS YORKIES!!!! I so can't wait to see what kind of silly things my new baby Tulip does!!! She does have the cutest growl and bark I've ever heard...she doesn't even sound real...she sounds literally like a little toy!!
RIP Honey Rose & Jasmine
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!