View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
robintaff
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Raw diet

Thanks for all the info......my oldest is 8 and is teeth are the worst....they have been cleaned before. I have also been using Suzie's Tartar in their water for the past month and I'm able to see some difference. My other two or 2 and 1. They are all in good health....they had just started itching a lot and Gus was getting some hot spots. So, that is when I changed to grain less. I also read that they could be allergic to chicken, so I changed their grain less to Innova. Now after reading more and talking to the people at the Pet Supply store, I'm feeding all raw. I feed venison with salmon oil in the morning and Missing Link on it at night. Gus' skin has really healed since I quit giving him chicken and my oldest doesn't lick his feet as much. As far as bones to chew on, I give them bully sticks and I get raw bones from the Pet Supply. I only let them have them once a week...on bath day.....it makes their beards so ucky....Again thanks for all the info and keep it coming....nothing is too good for my furbabies!!!

Last edited by robintaff; 11-08-2008 at 10:31 AM.
robintaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!