View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
yorkiezfamily
Senior Yorkie Talker

Red face BABSY-3 yr F-6lb-$275 Jacksonville FL-petfinder

THIS IS NOT MY DOG-PETFINDER LISTING

Adopt a Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie: BABSEY: Petfinder

I was welcomed into the rescue and my angel's loving arms on July 3, 2007. My name is Babsey.
I am a beautiful 6 pound, 3 year old, blue and gold Yorkshire Terrier girl. I was born on January 18, 2005
I am a retired breeder.
I love everyone I meet and will jump right into your arms. Mom says I remind her of the energizer bunny, whatever that means. The more cuddle time I have, the happier I am. I really think all of the pupsters here are really neat and join them in playtime without a blink of an eye. Toys, what are they??? Mom and Dad are my toys! I am having occasional cluster seizures, but my holistic veterinarian is working on clearing the cause of my seizures. I am currently on medications and Mom and Dad are monitoring me closely. I will need a stay at home Mom/Dad so that I can continue my housetraining at my forever home. I definitely need a fenced in yard to explore. I am too tiny to be in a home with children. I will need to find my forever home in the Jacksonville area so that I can continue my treatment for seizures.
Because of my seizures, my diet is extremely important. Mom wanted to feed us the very best diet available, so Peke A Tzu Rescue became a distributor for Oma's Pride Raw Food products. I am enjoying a yummy chicken & veggie mix raw diet now. Mom alternates between turkey, beef and chicken raw diets. Please read about my special diet at nutrition. To supplement my healthy raw diet, Mom adds NuVet Plus Vitamins for a complete balanced meal of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. I hope that my forever Mom/Dad will love me enough to keep me on my Oma's Pride raw diet.

I am working on my house training and do well during grooming.
Please click on Babsey's Video Clip to see me in action!
I am Spayed, UTD on shots, tested HW-, on Heartworm Preventative and Flea Protection.
My adoption donation is $275. I am fostering in Jacksonville, FL.
If you would like to see what our pupsters are up to on a daily basis please visit our Foster Journal. Also our online application is available on our website.

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.

[LIST][*]Peke A Tzu Rescue[*]Jacksonville, FL[*]COMPLETE APPLICATION[/LIST]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babsy1.jpg (29.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg babsy2.jpg (10.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg babsy3.jpg (28.0 KB, 4 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!