View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
johnnagraham
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile vet in coplumbus ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Loo View Post
Help! I need to find a good vet near the columbus area in Ohio. I just moved to Canal winchester and want to find a good vet for my little 3 lb yorkie and maltese! My little Emma Loo (yorkie) needs to get her teeth fixed as soon as possible. I am really nervous about taking her to get them done because she is only just under 3 lbs full grown, but a lot of her baby teeth did not find out and now I think they are getting infected. She has really fowl breath and only chews on one side of her mouth. I have been brushing them regularly and trying to give her soothing doggy mouth spray but it just needs to be taken care of! I want to go to someone that has experience in surgery with small yorkies and that is not ungodly expensive! Please, anyone help! Thanks!!!
I live in Columbus Ohio too! I take my pups to Banfield, inside pet smart store off Brice Rd. They have a few very good Docs. I do believe you can check there back ground, just like you can people doctors. There address is 5781 Chantry Dr. 614575-2222
johnnagraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!