View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
yorkiezfamily
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angel Chavel - 2 years -MALE YORKIE pic Mansfield, MO

PETFINDER LISTING - THIS IS NOT MY DOG

He is adorable, I realize I have posted quite a few, but wanted to bring the attention of one nights search of available yorkies, located throughout the nation, priced reasonable considering it includes vetting. They are in desperate need of forever homes...

Adopt a Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie: Chavel: Petfinder

Chavel is a 2 years old purebred Yorkshire terrier. He is a beautiful blue and gold color with a very loving personality. He is great with woman, but afraid of man and small children. He is housebroken, crate trained, leash trained, loves to ride in the car, UTD on shots and de-worming, and he is neutered. If you like to know more about him, please call or e-mail us. His adoption donation is $295. Tender Loving Rescue is a non-profit Organization that helps dogs to have a better life. We pull dogs out of shelters, human societies, dog action and puppy mills, but sometimes they are surrendered to us by their owner for different reasons. The dog/puppy will live with a foster family to start learning social skills, housebreaking, obedience, etc. until he or she is adopted. The dogs that are up for adoption are all UTD an all shot and de-worming, spayed or neutered (if they are old enough) and micro-chipped. Some of our dog's adoption donation is a little higher than normal, and that is because we have to help the older or sicker animals too, and the vet expenses for them can be very high. Thank you for all your support. If you are interested in one of our dogs for adoption, please click on "Tender Loving Rescue" and fill out our adoption application. If you are approved, you will get a phone call or an e-mail within usually 1-3 business days. You MUST fill out an application and qualify for adoption.We do ship if we have to, shipping is extra; we try to place every dog in the best possible home, so if the dog has to be shipped because that home is out of state, that can be arranged.We are also looking for more foster homes in the area. If you are interested in fostering, please email or give us a call. Or check us out on the web at

Untitled Document

Tender Loving Rescue Mansfield, MO
This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet is already house trained.
This pet has been altered.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHAVEL.jpg (11.5 KB, 6 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!