View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 12:13 AM   #1
yorkiezfamily
Senior Yorkie Talker

Icon2 Taki - STUNNING 2yr fm. Yorki - tn pics

PETFINDER LISTING - THIS IS NOT MY DOG

Scroll down to see pics, she has stolen my heart!

Adopt a Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie: Taki: Petfinder

Taki is an adorable, approximately 2 year old, 9 lb. Yorkshire Terrier. She is a healthy little girl that gets along well with everyone as well as other animals. She rides well in the car but does get car sick occassionally, however she gets better each time she "rides". Taki's personality is golden and you will fall in love instantly. She is shy, a bit timid initially , but she very quickly adjusts and is always incredibly loving, so incredibly sweet and personable. Gentle, well behaved yet very playful, Taki is a heart stealer. Everyone in our organization that has met her just adores her. This precious angel has been altered, is UTD on shots, is HW negative and is on preventatives. 300.00 adoption fee applies, however any donation(tax deductible receipt available upon request) above our required fee is greatly appreciated and will go towards the care and extensive vet bills for the many animals permanently and temporarily fostered in our organization.

Precious Paws Asian and Small Breed Dog Rescue, Inc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg taki1.jpg (15.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg taki2.jpg (12.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg taki3.jpg (16.0 KB, 29 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!