View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Going crazy over pjs!

Ok last May I had bought Callie some pjs because we would be going on a trip and knowing how cold I get in the hotel rooms I thought Callie would get really cold so I dressed her in the pjs every night but when we got home I went back to just having her sleep in big shirts and now that its getting cold outside and my room seems colder then the rest of the house so I put the old pjs on her and she shook and wouldnt walk and stuff so I took them of they didnt fit right anyway because she so long and the other day I bought an expensive pair of pjs and tried them on her and they seemed ok so I washed them and then that night put them on her for bed and I woke up in the morning and one front leg was inside the pjs and on back leg fell out so obviously the pjs where to big and I didnt want that to happen again because she couldnt walk the way she was when I woke up so I washed and dryed them hoping drying them would shrink them some and we tried again the next night and they didnt shrink enough aparently because it happened again. I donno what to do about pjs I dont want her to freeze if the blanket falls off or if she wants to walk around or go sleep somewhere else but I cant have huge pjs on her that she gets tangled in during the night and I cant keep buying pjs that arn going to work either. Had to vent going crazy here with pjs!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!