View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
Xaleia
YT Addict

Thank you for responding Lady Jane,

I really believe it is more than play biting as the ferocity is very different. I do keep Corkie..the older gal separated from him because her hurts her a lot and she only has a few teeth and when she goes to put him in his place, she is mainly gumming him..and he loves it. She never hurts him like an older dog would and put him in his place.
I agree and have received the same advice that he is too young for the alpha..hold him on his side thing like Cesar shows. He is not getting that at all.
The episodes I spoke of were..very fierce in his response and you could tell he was frustrated and mad that I would lay him down on his side and he just would get up and bite HARD and mean.

I think it is also possible Im comparing him to my other three I've had over the years that were very docile and got their feelers bent very easy. He does not so I may have to be a bit tougher on him.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this as last night I was near tears and barely slept. I don't want to fail him..or myself. I love him too much

Again thanks for your advice. I have taken it to heart:-)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!