View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
cinniesmom6928
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Present A huge thank you!!!!

I would like to thank the following:

LazyDaisy Thank you Kim for the AWESOME clay figures of my baby girls Cinnamon & Lily. Kim - I just can't tell you or express on here the thrill I had when I opened my box and then found two adorable little Christams boxes, each one filled with clay figures of my babies!!! You did a GREAT job on their look, coloring and size! I really was surprised at how light they are - they are as light as a feather. Thank you so much again for the beautiful work and putting a smile on my face - these are going to look great on my desk at work!! Unfortunately the pictures posted here look small but if you or anyone else would like to take a look - I posted them in my album - maybe they'd be better to view there.

LuvMyPrinceKobi Thank you Teri for the WONDERFUL fleece blankets for the girls - they are truly going to be nice for them to snug up in with these cold days/nights!! I'm so happy with the choice of winter fleece too! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of you donating to a shelter - it makes it that much more special!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CINNIE & LILY CLAY FIG..jpg (5.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg CINNIE & LILY CLAY FIGURE.jpg (5.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg CINNIE & LILY CLAY FIGURES.jpg (4.4 KB, 6 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!