View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #10
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacklynn View Post
Oh no! I took Wrigley to a groomer this week, and I originally was just going to have his teeth brushed, but when we got there we decided to do a bath deal, in which he got a bath, his ears cleaned, and this nails trimmed and I didn't even think about tipping them! Like it didn't even cross my mind! Do you guys tip too for grooming other than a cut?

I feel so dumb now, I usually think about stuff like that *dummy!* I don't think there was a tip line on the credit card/debit card thing that you have to sign and give back though... and we never carry cash. bleh I feel dumb now lol
Well if you really like the job they did and you are planning on going back you could always bake some cookies and you and Wrigley could drop them off and simply say that you didn't have any cash for a tip the other day when you were in and just wanted to thank them for the good job by way of these treats. I drop off treats nearly every month at my Vets office and the place I take my car for oil changes/minor maintenance as a way to thank them for their efforts.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!