View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #1
Clhoie
Yorkie Talker

Default Hi everyone! *new here*

Hello everyone =) I'm new here! My name is Lacey, and I'm 22. I'm Married to a Navy man, and we have a beautiful 4 year old daughter. She however is terrified of large dogs, and loves smaller dogs. our chi (reesie) crawl in her bed at night and sleep on her pillow with her. It's really cute!! - I first fell in love with yorkies when our neighbor brought home a 10 week old yorkie and he was so loveing and sweet. My chi loved playing with him, its really to bad we're moving, So we've decided to find a sweety yorkie so our baby reesie has a playmate at home again.
I found this site while searching for yorkies for sale, Every single person i contacted that seemed legit, wasn't and was just trying to scam me. Searching for Yorkies Seems so much harder than chihuahuas lol... I've found both chihuahuas i've bought from people online, whom i've then met in person to purchase. but man oh man, EVERY single person whom i've talked to has asked me to send money via western union, and wouldn't send me pictures of the pups, or says i cannot pick up in person. =( Its so sad that people do this!!
ok anyways!!! I refuse to buy from puppy stores. So I'm here asking for a little bit of help =) from anyone who can point me in the right direction to breeders whom you have bought from, or people that are legit and arnt going to try to rip me off. We currently live in Pensacola Florida atm, but are PCSing to Fort Meade Maryland Near the end of November. So if you know a breeder in the areas or around the areas on the way up to Maryland Please share =) lol.
Its Very nice meeting you all, and i've looked at so many pictures on this site, all your babies are soooo cute!! I just wana give them all kisses =)
Clhoie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!