View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #12
SillyStrawberry
Senior Yorkie Talker

I don't know where you are from, but where I am from Petsmart is the best by far when it comes to grooming. Okay, not like I have a lot of experience since we always did Kiwi's hair ourselves until she got a bit older. We tried the fancy groomer once, she sucked and cut Kiwi so short she looked like a chihuahua! I didn't recognize her and the poor baby walked with her head down for a week! It grew out and the next time we tried another well known 'professional' groomer and again....they sucked. She came back looking like an alpaca. No joke!! Plus...both of these so called experienced groomers must not know how to use thinning shears because she was so choppy. They didn't listen to my instructions either. I was so disappointed.

I desperately tried Petsmart one day and they did exactly what I asked for. She was perfect!! I took her there a few more times before she passed. We normally only went once a year. (Summer) and did the rest of her trims ourselves. Now with our new babies...we just went this last weekend and they did a great job again! So pleased!

I don't think he looks bad. It is rather short, but it will grow. If it was a bad cut or they ignored your specific instructions then I would complain if you are very unhappy. Or instead of complaining, the next time you could be more specific and/or bring a picture of what you expect. Maybe that would help. Good luck! And...he is beautiful even with really short hair!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!