View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
Gracie2006
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernchick View Post
There is something that you could possibly try that's a old true wives tale if you would like to try to see if you can get the color to come out try washing it with the blue dawn- original (just once) if you do it more than once you would have to put a good deep conditioner on it. If you can't then I do think you ought to try to color over it, I use the loreal majirel,richesse professional line but I am very familiar with the clairol (used it in beauty school) from sally's, when we had someone come into the school w/a problem like this we usually always put 86 or 87n on it from this line (it says gray busters on the bottle but that doesn't matter) I also had a friend that I had to tell to do this over the phone after she had a mess-up & hers came out perfect. Since I don't know exactly if you have any blonde in it or not I wouldn't rec. you putting anything ash based in it since that might make it drab on the ends, the color I told you about (86n or 87n depending on your level) is neutral based & if you go to sallys they actually have the clairol book in the store so you can see the swatches. If you have anykind of reconstructer product like it's a ten or redken cat spray that in the ends (not dripping just dampen) don't rinse & apply your color then do a deep conditioner, I like the it's a ten hair mask or joico k-pak. oh b/f I forget I'm referring to the ms clairol at sally's that's in the bottle----I'm gonna pray to the color god's for you .... Tiff
Thanks. I don't think the Dawn will work because I used a bleach, not just a tint. Thanks for the info on the color numbers.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!