View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
HattonsMama
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036

Thanks!

I know he doesn't look THAT bad, but I'm just not used to him being cut that short. I really felt like she knew what I wanted, and she wrote everything down and read it back to me.

The other thing that really annoyed me was that when I picked him up she had left me a note saying that she enjoyed working with him, blah, blah, blah, but he was a very difficult groom, etc... and that I really need to bring him in once a month. When I asked if I could talk to her she had already left, so I don't know what the problems were.

I know he wasn't matted, because I went over every inch of his body with a flea comb before I took him... I always like to check for matts before I get him groomed, I don't mind taking time to pick them out, but I don't want someone pulling them out.

He gets groomed once a month, and usually a mantainance groom in between.

I give him a bath once a week and blow dry him.

I told her that he wouldn't bite or snap, but doesn't like his nails cut and thinks the blowdryer is something to bark at and attack... other then that...

It just frustrates me when somone tells me my baby is difficult! I feel like it had to be something that he didn't like about her.

Or... maybe I'm just crazy!
HattonsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!