View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Star Sully & Val...where we've been!

Thank you all so much for your kind welcome back notes! I am so sorry to have been gone so long. I never meant to "leave" YT, I promise!

Over the past year-and-a-half, I've been through a really painful divorce. It's sad, awful, heartbreaking...but I can honestly say that BECAUSE OF IT, I've become a better person. I've evaluated what's important about life and though I am the "same person" I've always been, I'm smarter, more capable, more independent & more self-assured!

So it's ok! It's not a fresh-wound anymore either, and I'm REALLY happy to have found a stride in my single-life, in my career, in my home, in my faith & in my friendships. It's great!

And my Sully, well, he's still my best little sidekick! As a reward to myself for coping through this hard time so well, I bought a new convertible back in May! Sully LOVES it! (And YES he wears a harness/seatbelt religiously!)

Here are a few recent photos of me and Sully, and my faahhhbulous new car (2008 Mazda MX-5, GT).
Attached Thumbnails
Sully & Val...where we've been!-xmascardpic.jpg   Sully & Val...where we've been!-l_e903e1a7db21618fd610435aa80276f9.jpg   Sully & Val...where we've been!-img_3406.jpg   Sully & Val...where we've been!-img_3219.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!