View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
HattonsMama
Yorkie Talker

Embarassed What would you do?

So I usually take my yorkie, Hatton, to get groomed at a groomers that is about an hour away from where I go to school, he's been going since his first groom, and he does well with the groomers. I ask for a puppy cut and he looks great... I dont' have any great pictures of just a groom... but this is how he looks:
Picasa Web Albums - Kimberly - Hatton 1

Shaggy, but shorter.

Well, I am having a super busy semester at school and against my better judgement I took him to Petsmart because it's the only place that I know that is near where I live. I asked for a puppy cut, and she "checked" with me on exactly what I wanted, shorter but still shaggy, trim the hair around his eyes... etc. I left feeling ok, like she knew what I wanted. (Let me stress that I am not a fan of Petsmart grooming to begin with, but had heard ok things about this one). I wasn't expecting him to look the same as when he gets done normally, but I wasn't expecting this either!!!

Picasa Web Albums - Kimberly - Hatton1

Does this look like a puppy cut, or a summer shave? I am not the type of person to speak up about stuff, but do you think I should go complain?? I really want my money back, and my poor puppy's hair!!

Opinions please!
HattonsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!