View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 11:50 AM   #9
dianne
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieLady
Ok.... I was sitting here watching my 2 Yorkies run and chase each other and just noticing how they play. One will hide behind one recliner, while the other searches for her and then out of nowhere -- BOOM, they take off running through the house like they were running for their lives. It is SOO funny. They hide, pounce, chase, etc.... I got so tickled and then I thought, "I wonder if this is NORMAL??? To get THIS much enjoyment from watching two dogs play?!" haha Mine sleep in the bed with me and they have gotten to be such bed hogs -- I find myself scrunched up in a little bitty space so the girls can stretch out. I will try to scoot them over, but they end up pushing against me and scooting ME out of THEIR way!
I could just sit here all day long and play with them -- is everyone else the same way or should I seek help from a professional? (haha)
You know what yorkielady I feel exactly the same way.I just adore my dogs and get so much pleasure out of them.I never want to go out much because all I think about is getting home to them again.They are all I need in my life to make me happy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!