Thread: Grooming???
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 12:04 AM   #2
littlelady
Currently Suspended!

Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassio View Post
Hi, i have a 9 month old male yorkie named Enzo. I am trying to keep his coat long but as a first time yorkie owner iam a little unsure of grooming. I brush him every day but his hair on his belly is very fine and a lot of it has become matted, i was wondering if anyone else has this problem???
he also seems to be getting urine on his coat when he goes to the toilet so after a few days he starts to stink.
i was thinking about keeping his belly hair shaved and the rest long???

any advise would be appreciated.
I bought this expensive stuff made in Italy it took out mats. I have learned never comb-brush dry hair always have something on it.
I have been told to try satin Sheen its used on horses, so I bought tail and mane it was cheap. As long as it might work and not cause a skin reaction why not. You can always add a scent to something neutral if you wanted to anyway. Why buy a product because it smells like almonds.
I notified the company who makes the Italian detangler and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I wanted to become a distibutor of their products.
Who knows. I don't want to continue to spend $39 for a 9 oz bottle of detangler.I use a mild shampoo tearless.
littlelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!