View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:09 PM   #30
littlelady
Currently Suspended!

Embarassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie Baby View Post
Okay. I just came back from my vet about 5 minutes ago and he confirmed that it IS a puppy and not 13 months old like Glenda's vet said he was. Glenda's vet did say that she brought in two dogs, but wouldn't tell me any info about that one, so maybe they got the info switched.

As far as the testicles, they are up pretty deep, but they're there. He does not want to come out of the crate and is always shaking. I'm hoping that he warms up soon.

Glenda has been trying to reach me, but each time she called, I couldn't talk. I will contact her now.
This is one reason I am not sure I want to ever ship or have a pup shipped to me. You just can't predict for sure how the pup will handle the travel. Think about it how long have any of us stayed in a small space, all alone, and it may be too cool or too warm. If we couldn't get out of the space , no matter what time was spent in it. We probably wouldn't look like ourselves either.
If the wrong paper work had been sent it was probably a stressfull period for you also.
I am guilty of not getting all the facts cleared sometimes before I start complaining. I have to work on it every day.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!