Thread: He's here!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 07:37 AM   #9
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Teeth

Thanks everyone for the great replies. I posted this from work then left to run some errands. I thought I'd get back on at home and reply, but when I got home they had laid the new tile down in the hallway and I couldn't get to the study to the computer Yeah for the new tile!! But I really needed YT last night!! lol

We took Yogi for his first walk last night. He was a little uncertain at first, but he wasn't about to be left behind by Boo and Gracie. He quickly figured it out, 'cause he's a genius, and settled into a right proper Yorkie trot and loved the whole thing. Had the same problem with him that we had with Gracie...every little leaf, twig, rock, bug needed to be investigated. When your nose is only 4" from the ground EVERYTHING is fair game. But his desire to stay with the pack was stronger then his curiosity.

Just loving this little guy so much. He's going to be a pistol, but he is so loving and sweet. My DH said on the way home from the park that now our pack is complete. And for the first time since we lost our little Annie in March, it really feels like it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!