View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
bennysmybaby
Yorkie Talker

Default serious biting from my little guy causing serious issues!

Hi everyone! So I've been trying to read through some of the "Biting" threads not to repeat any questions and it seems that I've tried everyone's ideas...

my little guy who's 7 months has SERIOUS biting issues...i have a little brother who is 8 and we seem to have the most trouble with him. he bites everyday a lot. he'll randomly attack my brother, mostly when he's making a commotion (but he's 8...that's what boys do) and he'll charge at him with NO remorse. once he latches on he has no intention of letting go!

i've tried ignoring him, i've tried telling him no, i've tried punishing him- but these are all hard techniques when he's not only biting my family, but attacking them...there isn't much time before we have to rip him off because he leaves huge gashes.

i think this might have been something we've done because we play with him roughly because he likes it. we rough him up and use our hands so i know it's our fault.

it's getting so bad and i don't know what to do...he's starting obedience classes this weekend but does anyone have any advice? anyone have this problem so severely?

it's weird too because he is SO SWEET otherwise, and loves people...very very strange to me. I'M BEWILDERED AND TERRIBLY STRESSED!

HELP!?
bennysmybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!