View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default My Husband to STAR in Blackberry Commercial

Here I am bragging, but what the heck. As many of you know, my husband is a computer programmer. He is very very good at what he does - he was an international contract programmer for several years until he decided to "take a public job" with the largest manufacturer of copiers in the USA. One of the big projects he has been working on is the programming required for over 2,000 Blackberries nationwide to do provide service information to field techs as well as keep track of parts inventory. The project was a HUGE success -- everyone who uses the Blackberry devices are thrilled AND the parent company in Japan has asked Ron to do some more specialized programming.......

Well.... this morning he received an email from the manufacturers of the Blackberry device and they want RON to STAR in a commercial! What an honor! I can just see Ron in his cubicle with his Blackberry, on his Harley in full leathers with his Blackberry, and down with at the barn with our horses with the Blackberry! Will keep you guys posted. Next thing you know, his picture will be on billboards and you'll be asking for signed autographs.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!