Thread: He's here!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default He's here!!!

Whew! What a whirlwind weekend!! Picked him up Fri afternoon and he was fairly quiet Fri night...until the Trick-r-Treaters started ringing the bell. He would jump up and bark with Gracie and Boo and was ever so serious about being heard too. I can absolutely see a lot of his sister in him, they both have the same loud, big bark.

He settled right in for bed that night and slept until the alarm at 4 a.m. Went outside and did his business with the other two, came in ate a snack and went back to bed with his momma. Such a good little boy.

He's got a great attitude, very mellow but curious. He jumped right into the thick of it on Sat and showed Gracie and Boo he was a force to be reckoned with. He and Gracie are playing well together, all the more as they get more comfortable with each other. Boo...well Boo is above all of that you know. He is doing exactly what I thought he would. He sits on the couch and looks on in disgust at how kids act these days. But I've caught him playing with Yogi a time or two and then all 3 of them get the zoomies and you better be out of the way when they are coming your direction.

1) Gracie looking on warily at the interloper.
2) The interloper comes closer...
3) HEY!! That's just a little too close!
4) Look at me, I'm adorable!!
Attached Thumbnails
He's here!!!-1.jpg   He's here!!!-2.jpg   He's here!!!-3.jpg   He's here!!!-6.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!