View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 02:57 AM   #4
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

I honestly think I would die if someone "snatched" Toto! We are so accustomed to being aware of where she is at all times ... if she is out of sight for longer than it takes to go to another room for a toy, snack or potty ... we panic!! Our breeder told us of a lady that had bought one of her babies and shortly called her in hysterics ... LOST the baby and was just beside herself! Called her back again ... found the baby ... she had been sorting laundry ... yep! found the baby under the laundry! A few weeks after we got Toto I had the very same thing happen to me!! Only difference ... as my mind was racing back and re-tracing our steps ... I remembered doing laundry ... LAUNDRY ... ... I ran to the laundry room and began digging through the "sort" piles and sure enough there was my tiny baby ... sleeping!! I then totally understood how those horror stories about pets getting in the washer or dryer could happen! She was at that age where anything was her bed that looked fluffy and she would just flop down in the oddest places and fall fast asleep!! I have enjoyed every single phase of her growth and in trying to think what was my favorite ... they ALL are!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!