View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #8
stpierrep
YorkieTalk Newbie!

yes they did do a skin scraping a couple weeks ago and everything was ok with that and they put her on the benadrill for allergy at that time and she is a inside furbaby so she doesn't go out alot but my new baby refuses to go potty on the pads so we have to go outside so Mattie is exsposed to the outside more than she has ever been before. I put them both on the chicken and rice diet for the last week because the little one got diearea from her shots and Bordetella and she gave it to Mattie. There reg food is Mattie has Iams little bites and Adore has Halo puppy formula with a eigth of a little ceasors mixed in so they will eat the dry food. Mattie has had a really bad year for her health she had both knees done and when she was having her teeth done for the first time she came out of anasteasha with a clapsed trac and now she has a hard time breathing and walking. I don't trust anyone with my furbabys and I watch the Dr every move when we go there Ive change 2 times this yr. I would not recommend you get your babys teeth done fine something thhat works for the tarter and use that every day religiously and take good care of your babys teeth so you don't have to go through what I am. She was a great Furperson until her teeth cleaning. (Sorry about the noval)
stpierrep is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!