View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #6
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Just do like I do .... Patrick & I were in Michael's and there was a gorgeous "Father Christmas" and I said "did you hear that?" ... Patrick said "what?". I just picked up the statue and held it up to my ear and said "OK, I think that's a great idea"! Patrick looked puzzled ... I said "he said he wants to live at our house and I said it was OK"!! Within the hour he was in our living room and I will just begin adding Christmas stuff until Patrick decorates our gorgeous tree!!! Yep! He's the Christmas tree person at our house ... I don't have the patience! I will make pictures ... he has the most beautiful, meaningful tree! He has ornaments that we have collected and they are so carefully placed ... it looks like magic! Me?? I do the rest of the house but we will have everything done well before December and I will have to threaten his life to get the tree down by the end of January!! And ... it's all for Toto!! We are about 1700 miles from our children!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!