View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 06:07 PM   #10
pippinsmommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPeanutAbbyGra View Post
I've concluded that Abby is allergic to corn & wheat.. Maybe other things I haven't figured out yet.
She was on Canidae, but because of the formula change, I switched them to Natural Balance and I'm happy to say her eyes aren't watering and she's not scratching like crazy! (I bought them sweet potato and fish yesterday)

Last night my Mom made the furbabies all some treat bags with some kind of treats that I know are full of corn and other grains, I'm sure. To make my mom feel good, I broke one up and gave some to Abby and Daisy. They were both scratching and Abby's little face looks like it has been soaked Never again. Mom doesn't have to know

I'm so glad your little one is finally eating his "good for him" food and he's not itching...that's great!
My vet assured me that Pippin was only allergic to Chicken and beef, I'm pretty sure thats all he's allergic too.. He's doing good on this food now and loves it. Most of the brands that are available in the US are not available in my local pet store and I'd have to either have to order online or drive 5 hours to the city and go to petsmart. This food that he's on is available at our pet store and he loves it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!