View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #11
Desiree1027
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiesmom_2007 View Post
Jess,
I use it all the time.
I bought some about a year ago and started using it because they had some recall on the toothpaste I was using and the one I had came from a bad batch. So I started mine on the Plaque off. I put a capful in a gallon jug and that was what I filled their dishes with. I took them all in for their shots in January of this year and my vet checks everything including their teeth and she asked me if I was brushing their teeth I said no and I got a crazy look. So she asked me how am I keeping their teeth so clean. So I told her about the Plaque off and she told me to keep using it and has since recommended it to owners who have a hard time brushing their dogs teeth or the owners that don't think it's needed.
Hi, I have been using Plaque off for a few months but mine is in granular/powder form. It's green and I sprinkle it on the food. Is yours seaweed based? I haven't been to the vet and my pup is only 9 months old, I stopped using it for my older one because everything makes her sick. A few weeks after I started using it, she had an episode of stomach stuff and I just figured to be safe, I cut it out for her. I should start it up again.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!