View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
MikiLynn
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Max's new little brother!

Max spent the weekend at Grandma's and her 5 s**tz-Zu's, who knows how many chickens, and 2 smelly big pigs, a couple of weekends ago. When I went to pick him up, he was just full of excitement to see me, but the following two days after coming back home he was sad. I tried cheering him up and he really tried to act like he was having a good time, but he would go back into the mode of being sad. Everytime a dog would pass by the door, he would just go crazy with his stubby tail wagging a mile a minute. So I decided that he needed a little brother to play with when I'm at work and such. I haven't picked out a name yet, but we're picking him up tomorrow late morning...I am so excited. I'm just curious of how well Max shares!! I'm sure he's going to put him in his place by letting him know he's the boss around here!! Looks like it's time to double up on everything....
Attached Thumbnails
Max's new little brother!-4.jpg   Max's new little brother!-2.jpg   Max's new little brother!-1.jpg   Max's new little brother!-3.jpg  

Last edited by MikiLynn; 10-31-2008 at 09:27 PM.
MikiLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!