View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
Jilliebeanz96
Loved by Alfie & Evie
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Alfie's first Halloweenie~!

*!~Happy Halloween Everyone~!*

This year was Alfie's first Halloween, we bought him the cutest Soldiers Costume that he didn't like very much...

Soooooo... His big sister Madison (Alfie's favorite girl after mommy of course... LOL ) decided it was up to her to make Alfie a smash hit, She went as Dorothy so he could be her Toto...LOL

This way he could go as himself... with a little help from his spiffy fall coat... he was all set to match our Dorothy Madison.

Here are some pictures of them Walking the Yellow Brick Road of Halloween Trick or Treating....

#1 Madison and Alfie posing
#2 Alfie and Madison with our little friend Thomas... (Thomas was a little scared of Alfie Boy... but he did fine..LOL)
#3 Alfie makes a new friend, and gets a doggie treat..
#4 He was so tired at the end of the night he could hardly keep his head lifted... we had to carry him a good part of the way home... my poor baby. .........yet he still had the strength once back in the house to snatch some of Madie's candies and make a run for it... Had to fish him out from under my bed... LMBO~!
Attached Thumbnails
Alfie's first Halloweenie~!-madison-alfie-halloween-2008.jpg   Alfie's first Halloweenie~!-madison-alfie-thomas-halloween.jpg   Alfie's first Halloweenie~!-alfie-making-friends-halloween-2008.jpg   Alfie's first Halloweenie~!-alfie-toto-halloween-2008.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!