Thread: Liver disease
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 09:22 AM   #6
MauiGirl
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Thank you all for you kind and helpful replies. I knew I could count on you to help me find the right information quicky, and I am grateful that you continue to respond to each new person who posts with these problems.

Tiki has not had any symptoms that have been noted. She eats well, is very smart, alert and active, plays a lot with her younger Morkie "sister". Her last puppy shot was in July, and since then nothing but monthly heart worm prevention. I try to watch her when I take her out in the yard, and have to constantly pull leaves and things out of her mouth, and she tries to eat grass sometimes. The only other concern I had and mentioned to the vet is her posture. She eats well, and even gained a pound in the last month, but she has grown long and thin, and seems to have a slight hump/hunch toward her rear. Her tail (which was docked too short) is always tucked down.

Her vet is a young female, at a clinic with several more experienced vet/surgeons. I'm sure they all will be involved in her case. I will be doing all the research I can to stay on top of things. I live on Maui, so have a limited number of choices.

I still have to wait another hour for the vet to get in, so I'll be reading. I can't thank you enough for your help and encouragement.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!