View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:44 AM   #14
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Wow!! You guys are way tougher than I could ever be.... both my boys are crate trained, and have never had any problems like that. However, if one of them started screaming in the middle of the night, I would be there in a second to comfort them. As she has never done this until now, I would be willing to bet something honestly scared her. I would think if she just wanted attention she would whine a bit and maybe bark, but the screaming thing breaks my heart.

Ranger had a bad dream once (he was in bed with us but under the covers), and let out this horrible scream. We both woke up immediately and I grabbed him out from the covers and he was shaking and crying. He was scared to go back to sleep and cuddled so tight against me the rest of the night, which he never does.

I would absolutely put the crate in your room, and possibly next to the bed. If she is just protesting she may whine but if you could put your fingers through the door she should settle right down. You should be able to eventually move her crate to the floor. Just a thought...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!