View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
lulababy
bam and pebbles mommy
Donating Member

Tongue Pebbles and Bam Bam's Super Long Halloween Post!!!

I have a bunch of pictures I want to post so bare with me lol. Last Saturday we went to the Petco Halloween contest... No they didn'.0t win.. BOOooo!! but everyone kept coming up to us and saying that we should have... even the judges came up afterwards and said that my babies scored really high and were close to winning something. Everyone loved Pebbles as a french maid.. a few people even said she was the prettiest Yorkie they had ever seen (Aww, how nice). When it was Bam Bam's turn to show off his football player costume, I placed him in front of the judges and the whole store (it was REALLY packed) said "Awwww!!!" and started giggling. Both of them had a really good response from the crowd So anyway, I didn't get to take many pics of the other contestants, so I'm just going to post some pics I took of my babies in their petco cart where they were chilling out at.. I didn't want them on the ground for fear they would get stepped on or something!!

The other pics are the extras that I had left over from taking pics for the YT halloween costume contest... I have more of Pebbles as she is more cooperative when taking pics but there are still a fair amount of Bam Bam. I hope you enjoy!! (WOW, that was a long intro LOL)
Attached Thumbnails
Pebbles and Bam Bam's Super Long Halloween Post!!!-2008_10_27-046.jpg   Pebbles and Bam Bam's Super Long Halloween Post!!!-2008_10_27-055.jpg   Pebbles and Bam Bam's Super Long Halloween Post!!!-2008_10_27-063.jpg   Pebbles and Bam Bam's Super Long Halloween Post!!!-2008_10_27-065.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!