View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #14
tamaralandau
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPeanutAbbyGra View Post
When Abby first came home, she only weighed 1.5 lbs, so nothing fit her. I read on here how to make sweaters out of fuzzy socks! They worked great I tried them on a stuffed dog before she came home

I've found great things on Ebay and on here! So many members here dress thier babies so cute and then sell the clothes that are barely worn at great prices.
Also, as others have said, Walmart and Target have some super cute stuff, as well as Petsmart.
Also start checking around for a good place to buy "quality" dog food in your area. I only have 2 stores in my town that sell good dog food. There's a list on the health and diet board with lists of quality food.

I wish you all the best with Rico! Be sure to post pictures when he comes home.

Tammy, Abby and Daisy
Thank you for all this great info. I am going to go to Target and Petsmart this weekend and see what I can find there and start searching for what I can find in here. And there is always the sock thing, its getting cold here. This place is so HUGE. I love it, so glad I found my way here, everyone has been so helpful. I can't wait to post his pics, the breeder said she would forward me some soon. I have one that I took when we first met him about 3 weeks ago. He looks like a Gremlin.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Tamara
tamaralandau is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!