View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 07:18 PM   #14
Ashley V
♥ Chip ♥ Smokey ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmxaxrxyxx View Post
Ok here I am 7 dogs later...never ever had a problem with crate training...which i still don't think i do...it is Kioko...all Kioko...i mean i take them out to potty pretty often...he doesn't have a problem peeing outside...but it seems like he holds his poop in until he comes back in...and put inside his crate when i am not able to supervise....it is driving me nuts..

and to make matter worse he then steps all over it...lays in it...and whatever else he does...any other would and if they happen to have an accident would do be laying, sitting and/or stepping on away from it...argh!!!

no other has ever done this...and if they did they got over it...he is 10 months now and it seems to be getting worse...i am having to spray out and down his kennel everyday how many times a day...i don't know what to do anymore...

PLEASE HELP!!!
Smokey does the SAME thing... except we can't even get him to pee outside either. He is impossible! We've been trying for the past year and he just won't get it. Then, like your Kioko, Smokey steps all in it and gets it everywhere. I know I'm not much help, but Smokey is 1.5 years old and still doing it... *sigh*

Karley Marissa born 1/20/12 weighing 8 lbs 11 oz and 21.5 inches long
Ashley V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!