View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
zenzele
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nneessaa View Post
I never thought my parents would even consider letting me get a dog, but I have written essays, poems, and explained to them why I deserve a dog. They know I have the responsibility but are worried about when I leave for college. I am fully prepared to do whatever it takes to be able to keep my baby when I go to college. Now, nothing is for sure, and they definitely have let me know they are not completely agreeing with letting me get a dog, but I get to go see a Yorkie this weekend!

I am SO excited. This is the closest they've ever been to allowing me a dog. I hope everything works out. The dogs name is Panne, and he is a 1 year old Yorkie. The person loves him so much but doesn't have the time for him anymore (they used to have a house and now are in an apartment with three kids). He sounds so perfect. They said he isn't like a normal Yorkie and is completely potty trained, hardly barks, and is friendly with everyone. He loves other dogs and only barks when the doorbell rings. This is like a miracle as I know a perfect Yorkie is hard to come by. I am SO EXCITED!!

I have researched Yorkies for a long time and I can't wait to meet him!

Vanessa
God bless you! This is so exciting! I remember your previous post where you wrote that heartfelt poem about wanting a dog. Please keep us posted and send pictures
zenzele is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!