View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:00 PM   #14
zaknnana
YT Addict

I came out to Az. on Oct. 11 and paid $125 one way for Lily then. I looked today online because I have a roundtrip ticket to go back on United Nov. 19 until Jan. 7 and it went up to $175!!! I will use this roundtrip ticket because I have already paid for it but I will not fly United anymore!! American is still $100....today that is!! I am tempted to buy that "Alex" carrier and try to just take her on and say nothing and see what happens? My sharpe carrier that I brought her here in looks like a dog carrier for sure. I could use the Alex carrier as my purse and try it that way but I am afraid to try it and maybe get put off the plane and lose my whole ticket!! Can't win I guess!! I won't fly United after this time and I just hope the others don't raise them too but I'm sure they all will soon probably!! You are right "they should get a seat if you have to pay that much"!! I can't believe they would charge MORE for a little dog in a carrier under the seat than a PERSON ..... $220 roundtrip for me and $350 for Lily???????LOL
zaknnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!