View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 02:08 PM   #1
Samiebaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry PEEING :'( I know this has been mentioned..

OK- I know there are like a zillion posts about this on here, but i'm at my wits end. Maggie is almost 10 months and STILL not house broken. I'll recap what I've already told everyone:
I JUST moved into my new apartment at school, but the last 7 months she and I were living at my dad's house. As soon as I would make some progress with her he would do it "his own way" and make us take a step backwards. He would take her out 3 times a day and sit out there for over an hour with her while he read the paper...not even paying attention if she went or not. I would always try to take her out every 2 hours, but he would ruin it. She still thinks going outside is just PLAYTIME because that's all she's known. I'm trying SO hard here, and it's just not working. Pee pads won't work, we leave her in her cage when we're not here and let her out RIGHT after, I take her out before and after bed. I don't know what else to do...
Sometimes she refuses to go outside and I don't nkow what to do. Even if she does, she still goes in the apartment a little bit alter because she doesn't know it's wrong. We keep scolding her and taking her directly outside, but no luck Someone pleeeaaaase help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!