View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 01:58 AM   #2
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Tongue my story...

so i emailed the admin. to ask if bunnies are allowed in the pictures or not because i wasn't sure if bunnies would be considered "props" - which is allowed, or "people" which is not allowed. the admin. got back to me and said bunny allowed. so then i felt like i must at least get one picture with bunny in it.

at first, i tried with dusty. dusty is a lionhead, and people always tell me how cool he looks. so i thought it would be nice to have him in the picture with milu. but, that DID NOT GO WELL. dusty got mad during the photo shoot, and then milu got scared of him and won't take pictures with him anymore. and then dusty ran under the bed, and i started to get irritated. because now i have a bunny under the bed who will not come out, and i still do not have a decent picture to post.

so i waited and waited for my fiance to get home so he can be my assistant and help me with the pictures.

the assistant FINALLY came home at around 7:30pm or so. and the way cool photographer(me!) was really angry. because i waited and waited with milu wanting to get out of her outfit and dusty hiding under the bed for what felt like an eternity.

my assistant(aka fiance) and i decided that abbey would make a better model since abbey is more chilled and will let milu do anything to her. so we asked abbey to take pictures with milu, and abbey said: fUR sure! so, for the next two hours, i would snap pictures, and my assistant's job was to continuously put either milu back or put abbey back when they run/hop away. of course, when milu looks at the camera, abbey would look away, and when abbey looks at the camera, milu would look away...so after abbey took about 15 bathroom breaks, we wrapped up the photo shoot.

what a night!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!