Thread: Blue puppies
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #12
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat3478 View Post
The only thing I said was, Why go into the "etical-unethical breedercrap" I simply asked a question here about Blue Yorkies. i looked up as much as I can find,which was not much. I DID NOT BREED FOR BLUES,Nor, Did I know Blues existed in Yorkies. I know what the STANDARD is. I've had them for years and never had a blue one BORN.You ask a simple question and it gets turned into a slam dunk fest for those that SIMPLY KNOW EVERYTHING! I came here to find out what the FACTS are on blue born pups. I wanted to hear from people THAT HAVE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE.
Why do people choose to get RUDE over a simple question.
I already read about the genetics,,been there,done that with the Shepherds. I don't BREED BLUE's,,I got some=plain and simple. I didn't breed for blue yorkies,I got them. Never had them out of the same dogs before.I am looking for answers,nor critics.
But, don't you see, you took one small phrase that that poster used, (and she wasn't necessarily calling "you" an unethical breeder, only those that choose to breed the blue born yorkies pups) and had to turn around and use the word "crap" in your response, which I considered RUDE. There was a much more diplomatic way to phrase your response, IMO.....why invite trouble?

I don't think you'll get very many responses from those that have had blue born pups, fortunately the occurrence is not too common.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!