Thread: Blue puppies
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 09:31 AM   #7
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat3478 View Post
Not To Be RUDE; But here we go with the ETHICAL BREEDER CRAP AGAIN-
I have never even heard of Blue Yorkies before I just had some born. I have Traditional yorkies that I BOUGHT-Never expecting Blues. Same goes with my Shepherds. Never set out to BREED FOR THE COLOR BLUE-But THEY HAPPEN. I have heard ALL the crap about Blue Sheps being inferior,From MY OWN EXPERIENCE,,THEY ARE NOT!!!!
I have had 2 litters of yorkies from these SAME dogs,born black and tan-grown into blue(silver) and gold.
My question is to those who have first hand knowledge of ANY REAL HEALTH ISSUES,not what they heard.
I sell ALL my pups on spay-neuter contracts.Not like I'm going to have any bluekiepoos or nothing in the future.
That is where unetical comes in to play.
In your own words "Not to be RUDE" but when you go throwing around terms like ethical breeder "crap", you certainly come off as RUDE!

The link below comes from a site of one of the "ethical breeders" you don't seem to care for....hopefully you'll care enough to read. Good luck to you.

Top Yorkie Genetics Chocolate Yorkies Chocolate Yorkie Red Golden Blue Born Yorkshire Terrier
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!