Thread: Barking at Kids
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 10:58 AM   #3
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Gus is the same way! When Cherish first came to stay with us,,,,,, or man, all they did was fight. Cherish couldn't even touch any of his toys or he would growl at her. "He still tries to nip at her but she just tells him "No Gus, You know better than that. I'm am going to tell Awntie" That's her new thing. You tell her something and she says Yes I'm am! LOL.

When Gus does this I get my sandles and smack them together if I don't he'll run from door to door barking like one mad doggy. I sometimes have to put him in a time out, and even from there he'll hear the kids and look at me and growl softly. or maybe he's just growling in protest,,,,,," All I want to do is play and mommy wont let me! Just wait, no kisses for an hour!"

He's ok with the kids if they are sitting and being calm, He'll even go sit next to them and let them pet him but if they are running around and making all kinds of noise,,,,, he starts acking like a fool. I think it's his way of saying I want to play too, but the kids get really scared. It's just a yorkie think I guess.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!