View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:05 PM   #4
mstrooperwife
Donating YT Addict

well I've had Tyke 1 1/2 monthes and his first 2 weeks were not predictable at all. I'm just now reading the signs he has to go out. Which I take him outside. The pads are when he's in the room...when we're gone from the house. But I've never had good luck with him using them when we're home. Now he did use them for awhile and Like i said he's started not using them for some reason. It does take awhile to start reading them and figuring out there schedule. Because you see I've been doing this for over a month now. Also your dog is older and she was in a cage. IT's like your retraining them all over. Tyke was in a cage and it was tough because he was used to going in the crate and he's mastered that in the last week. He can go from 10 at night to 7 in the morning in the crate without any mess. Just give it time....lots of praise and treats when she goes in the right place.
It doesn't help to get fustrated because they feel it and i just go clean up his mess and don't say anything to him. It's a stuggle just try to hang in there.
I can do all things through Christ who stengthens me. Phil.4:13
mstrooperwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!