View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #1
ChelseaBaby
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Extremely Nervous

Hi all,

I wanted to ask for your opinion. Perhaps you've had a similar situation and can shed some light. I have a problem with Chelsea and I'm not quite sure what to do about it. I have always said that she is very reserved. She definitely lacks that "fearless terrier" personality that the yorkies have. I accepted that as part of her personality but lately she has become afraid of everything. All sorts of noises scare her, from very loud to the most insignificant sound. Sometimes there's no noise at all. It has become a problem b/c everyday sounds scare her. The blender, the wipers on the car, chewing gum, the computer, etc... I'm really at a loss here. I have no clue what has caused this or what to do about it. I don't encourage her when she is scared.
She had an episode on saturday. She heard a siren like sound on the computer and that was enough to ruin the rest of her day. She was so nervous, she wouldn't eat, and was hiding for most of the day. Do you think this could be something health related?
I guess she has always been very skittish but this is concerns me. These episodes have increased and there's no logical explanation.
Any ideas?
ChelseaBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!