View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 05:54 PM   #6
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

I have not red the its me or the dog book yet... but I understand she is a good trainer.

Please let me be your guide to some really good postive books. You may have read them or not.. use what you can.
If you would allow me to recomend a few off my shelf of dearly loved books.

They will be postive and trust me they will not tell you, you can not teach a dog not to pull on a leash.

I listened to every fool that told me my girl never be anything but a bad one then she be dead.

So here are some really good books on aggression and postive training. If you have read them great and if not have a look.
You may have to go to dogwise or amazon to get them.

On Talking Terms with Dogs by Tuird Rugass.. only the best book for it size on reading and understanding and using dog body language there is out there.

Control Unleashed By Leslie McDewitt _ teaching a reactive aggressive dog to have control over its behaviour... yes it can happen... I have one in my house.. slowly learning.

Excel-Erated Learning by Pamela Reid- dwon and dirty and very claer about training methods why postive works and why negative is part of it.

Click for Joy by Melissa Alexander answers just about ever question one would need to ask or think to ask in the use of postive training.... easy and well wrote.

Click for Calm by Emma Parsons... love this lady love her ability to share with such skill.

The Other end of the Leash by Patricia McConnell.. How the way we naturally move does not work for our dogs.

The Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson

Bringing Light to Shadow by Pamela Dennison One dog trainers/owners trials and learning to help a reactive dog.. the reason I need neve write a book is this one is out there.

The Power of Positive Dog Training by Pat Miller ... Big Thanks to this Lady for the help she gives and the gentlness she uses.

JL

Last edited by YorkieMother; 10-26-2008 at 05:56 PM.
YorkieMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!