View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Talking I start my new job tomorrow....I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

I have been looking for a job for quite a while, and have always thought I would end up working at an apartment complex somewhere because that is my background. I would be good at it, and it would be a great job, but it would always be...a job. well, I wandered into a wonderful Doggie day care/boarding/grooming facility that I have used in the past and always recommend to people who ask for a good groomer or place to board their dogs. I was actually going in to look for something that I could do part time because I knew that I would need more than 1 income. All they had to offer was something that would pay $8-$9 an hour. I figured it was better than nothing so I started talking to the manager more and more. And as we started talking, he realized that I had management experience, so the conversation turned more towards him interviewing me for an assistant manager position. This position would pay quite a bit more and would be a much better long term opportunity for me. I was so excited, it just seemed so coincidental that I walked in at that particular time and this turned out to be what they needed. I left there with him telling me he would call me after he talked to the owners. sure enough, that night, I got a call back asking me to come in the next morning to meet with the owners and the grooming manager. So I did, and I was hired!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited about it. The opportunity to share my passion and love for animals has finally come my way. Yes, it will be a intense job with many frustrations, I'm sure. But that is any job. and I would much rather deal with those frustrations and issues in an environment where my love for animals can be expressed and nurtured than to deal with it at "just another job". know what I mean???

anyway...if you are ever coming to Nashville and need a groomer or a place to drop your babies off for a bit, I will be at Miss Kitty's Bed and Bath Miss Kittys Bed And Bath Nashville :: The Place Where Uptown Pups Live it Up
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!