View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #30
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Roo View Post
When I joined yorkie talk Charlie had bad allergies, I have switched him from many foods, including raw, grain-free etc. He is now on Natural Balance Sweet Potato & Duck and is doing awesome, less itching already, less tears. I am all about Allergy free dog food and treats. I also came across Acana Three Fresh Fish which Charlie loved but I only had a sample of it, need to find a store that carries it. Also Orijen 6 fresh fish looks really good as well.
I am so glad to hear that your little Charlie is doing so well on the NB Sweet Potato and Fish! That's so awesome!! We too are having the same GREAT results with it - only the majority of the time my kiddos eat the Potato and Duck - although we do have the Sweet Potato and Fish on hand, as well as the Sweet Potato and Venison. I too tried many different foods, the majority of them being Grain Free...and they were on NV Raw for a long time also....but my Tatum has terrible allergies and NOTHING gave her the relief that Natural Balance has - and I do mean NOTHING. In fact, I don't know what came over me, but I TOTALLY forgot to give her-her allergy pill yesterday (Hydroxyzine) and I forgot this morning also (I never do this!!) and she STILL has not itched yet! I am AMAZED! When she is finished with this bottle of Hydroxyzine, I am going to try taking her off of it completely and see if she does ok. If she starts itching again then I will of course put her back on it, but if not - hey, that's one less medication she has to take which is absolutely wonderful for her!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!