View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #13
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandawash View Post
Could I still feed a kibble for dinner or breakfast? If so, would my Natural Balance be ok? I don't know if it is ok to mix and match, I know NV recommends buying all of their food and rotating it, but I really like the NB.

What do you think? I am also glad you mentioned teeth b/c that was my second question. Ryder's teeth are yucky and I am going to have them cleaned when he gets neutered next week but I was just wondering how to keep them clean after!
Yep, you can still feed NB if you like it . Maybe feed that for one meal and raw for the other?

Wow, Ryder's little teeth are already yucky huh? Shoot. Well, he might be prone to bad teeth then...I wonder if he was over vaccinated as a pup - do you know? I mean really, brushing is great - I've just never made it a habit. And the raw has done wonders for my guys teeth.

I also use Bully Sticks for their teeth - so you could maybe try that as well. Raw Meaty Bones might help too.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!