View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 09:30 AM   #9
T Doll
Mocha's Mommy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacklynn View Post
I am going to try to do it during his bath! Surprise, surprise he hates baths as well so he usually sits there terrified lol. haha does it surprise you he hates being brushed as well?!?! I don't know what his deal is..... men I think it is because all he wants to do is run and play and he's angry we are taking that time away from him

I'll have to take a look at the stuff to put in the water... but does it actually substitute for brushing, or is it just another preventative that you are suppose to use in addition to?

Mocha hates baths as well, but atleast I can get it done He also lets me brush his hair no problem. It's just the nails and teeth that he refuses to let me do Everytime I manage to get the brush inside his mouth, he always jerks his head around and I'm too scared to hold his head still 'cause he might jerk around too much and strain his neck. He has a tiny little neck, so I wouldn't want to cause any trachea damage. I don't know what I'm going to do with his teeth, but I do use Suzie's Tartar Liquid. It's the same idea as the product that Breny suggested, but these types of products are definitely no substitution for brushing. Look at it this way...would you use only mouth wash and never brush your teeth?

Last edited by T Doll; 10-24-2008 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Spelling
T Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!